costs of living
Dear guys and gals
i will be moving to qatar soon, and i need some information about the following:
1-what could a laptop cost me
2-what about home appliances is it expensive and is there any credit facilities?
3-for the accomedation in Doha is it hard to find or its jsut expensive, and do i have to pay in advance for the rent.
4-how much time the visa will take to finish regurarly if i was lebanses
5-what about cars, do they cost a fortune? and is there a credit
facility, and if my salary wa 6250 riyals could i buy a car with credit facilities.
6-do they wear a suite there ( my position is HR assistant manager) or casual wear is acceptable.
7-in general. to settle up in qatar, how much money should i bring with me?
8-is it hot in there, and what about clothes are they available and nice, and affordable.
Thanks for all the replies in advance :-)
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?