Investing in Qatari Real Estate
So do you think it is a good investment?
I am not convinced it has to be said.
In Dubai when they first offered property to expatriates it wsa priced to get the market moving. Here it is priced as thought the market has already moved.
Is there enough upside to make the risk worthwhile? And yes there is plenty of risk despite the sound fundamentals of the country's economy.
Will there be a post asian games bubble burst?
Is the market being led by sentiment?
I would be interested in your views
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?