Only For QL-ers!
How To Get A Life
It's never easy to overcome innate nerdity, a serious Internet addiction, or a hard-core computer gaming habit, but for a geek, trying usually isn't as painful as kidney stones. Here's how:
1. Let go of the mouse.
2. Turn off the computer.
3. Play a game of solitaire with a real deck of cards.
4. Eat something other than taco chips.
5. Fart without recording it and putting it up your Web page.
6. Get some sleep in bed rather than on your keyboard.
7. Next time you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, don't tell everyone on your ICQ list about it.
8. Open a window without turning your computer back on (yes, it is possible). Very gradually expose your eyes to increasingly bright light so as to avoid damage or permanent sun blindness.
9. When you feel prepared for a massive dose of non-CRT radiation, put on welding goggles and go outside.
10. If you see someone, say "Hi" to them instead of trying to make the modem-connect sound.
11. Visit a friend that you haven't spoken to in years because they don't have an email address.
12. Have ".com" officially removed from behind your name.
13. Go on a date with someone you didn't meet in a chat room.
Good luck, guys... :)
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?