Family Visa Approved after 3 years
Today i am so happy.... After 3 years of stuggling and facing almost 4 appointments (lajnas) in labor minstry , finally i have been awarded family visa status for my wife and son...
Now since i have got the ID card and stamps on passport done , i sit and look back , its been really a hard journey. I am GM of an umpcoming company and live a good life here in Qatar, If i face all these struggles then HOW & When will a normal labor will be able to bring his wife here....
Its very hard to work alone here and live as a bachelor while you have your whole families waiting for you back in home countries ... may Allah help them all...
My happiness is not complete seeing all these guys waiting for the same issues ...hmmm
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?