"Pay by Text" service for Taxis..
Good move :o)
Passengers in London will be able to pay for a cab ride using their mobile phones - and get their phones charged up at the same time
Vodafone is today introducing a new way to settle up at the end of a cab ride in London - by text.
Hundreds of company-branded taxis will begin providing the service in the capital, allowing forgetful commuters to reach their destination without the need to reach for their wallets.
To pay by phone, passengers simply have to text the word 'taxi', followed by the vehicle number and the amount they wish to pay, which is then charged to their phone account. The service is free and users will not be charged for the text.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?