Logo Design Competition for The Supreme Council for the Environment & Natural Reserves
The Supreme Council for the Environment & Natural Reserves is announcing an open competition to all amateur and professional designers who are interested in the field of designing logos to design a logo for the council under the below-mentioned conditions. The logo should express the identity of the council that represents the identity of the Qatari environment in its different sectors (marine environment, land environment, and the air sector).
(The winning designer will receive QR20,000.)
[Update : Arabic version of the rules which include the Arabic name to be used on logo is now attached]
- The logo should express the Qatari environment.
- It should include the council's name in both Arabic & English.
- It should be characterized by modernism, creativity and simplicity.
- The designer should attach an explanation of the idea of the logo and the colors used in it.
- The logo should be presented in A4 format and A5 in size.
And it must be reproduced in full color format (four colors only).
- The winning design can not be used for other purposes and its ownership will be to the Supreme council only.
- It is possible to participate with more than one design but not exceeding three designs.
- The Deadline for submitting the logo by e-mail or hard copy will be the 17th of July 2007.
- The winning logo will grant a financial reward which is QR20,000.
- The Supreme council has the rights to refuse any design if it's not applicable for the above rules.
- All designs should be sent on the following address :
The Supreme Council for the Environment & Natural Reserves
Environment Information and Culture Center
P.O Box : 7634
Or our e-mail address
mamania [AT] qatarenv.org.qa
aamutawa [AT] qatarenv.org.qa
P.S. If you do submit an entry, please mention that you heard about the contest on Qatar Living :)
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?