options for special needs children
I know that this topic has been discussed, but I am hoping to find some current information. A couple of questions:
Does Shafallah accept non-Qatari students? And does anyone have a working email address for the school?
Is Cedars tutoring centre still around, and does anyone have contact information?
Are there places to find tutors to come into the home during the day to supplement on-line homeschooling (in case it comes to that)?
Any current information is very much appreciated. I had all of my eggs in one basket, so to speak, and my son didn't get into the school, and now I'm in panic mode, as I start a job in August in Education City.
Thanks for your help!
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?