The Triplets :(
The most heart wrenching story emerging out of yesterday tragedy at Villiagio Mall is the passing away of 2 Years old Triplets from New Zealand.
We all offer our condolences and sympathies to the grieving family.
Here is a link to the story. Reading through it, bring tears in my eyes. My heart feels bleeding.
The devastated mother of triplets who died in a Doha fire has pleaded with her parents to rush to her side.
Triplets Lillie, Jackson and Willsher Weekes, aged two, died in a fire that ripped through a childcare centre in a mall in the Qatari capital overnight, New Zealand time.
The toddlers' parents, Jane and Martin Weekes, have been living and working in Doha for several years.
Their Wellington grandparents are rushing to be at their daughter's side as the family deals with the tragedy.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?