visa needed for a mum by the end of Jun
Hello Every one, im very new to this website, and hoping some one can help us out on my Visa.
I'm a Taiwanese and my husband, our son and I are currently living in Taiwan.
My husband ( British) got a job with one of the school in Qatar, that start in Aug, but school just told us last Sunday that they are not able to issue me an invitation letter to me to, so i have to wait for about two months till my husband got the residency then me and our son will be able to join him then, but our son's school also start in Aug. can anyone of you recommend some travel agent that might be able to help or someone / somewhere we can talk to?
Thanks you all very much, I'm truly appreciate!!
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?