Degree certificate attestation
I'm due to fly out to Doha on 15th July. Had a mail from the agency I'll be contracting for asking me to get my degree certificate attested?
Their actual words are:
"the graduation certificate must be attested by:
1.Foreign Office (FCO)
2.Qatar Embassy in UK
3.Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Doha"
Am I going to be able to sort this in two weeks?
What's the likely outcome if I can't get it done?
Can I get a solicitor to attest the certificate before I send it to the FCO or must it be notorised by a Public Notary (I've been told I can get in to see a solicitor immediately but will have to wait days for a notary). Tick tock, tick tock....
Any advise on this gratefully accepted. Should I consider getting anything else notarised?
Many thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?