Grahadi, The Official Residents of East Java Governor.
[img_assist|nid=33716|title=grahadi from outside|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=180|height=135]
Grahadi building is convention hall and the official resident of East Java Governor. See it’s a self remain as of the Dutch commissioner Dirk Van Hogendorp (1794-1798). Initially the front of Grahadi faced the river. During tea-hours in the afternoon, the occupants could see small vessels with passengers up and down the river. The small vessels used to transportation, they arrived and go by the small vessels. In 1802 the front side of building which originally faced the North, had changed into the South until the present time.
[img_assist|nid=33717|title=grahadi old canon|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=160|height=120]
To visit the official website of Grahadi :
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?