Small question and big worries
I have two children, a boy and a girl, both are in their teens. My son wanted to join a university in US to do his graduation in Management after schools and my daughter wanted to go to Canada to join a Medical University to become a Doctor.
What should be my approach to their requests considering they both have never spent their life outside Gulf countries alone and independently?
Should I treat them differently being the global culture is different from Gulf with respect to their genders?
Being from a Muslim family, how should I allow my children to travel and stay in western countries alone? I am really worried.
Believe me; I have full trust on my children and our values we do respect.
Please no bashing here, just let us know what you would do in those circumstances and Why?
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?