Meat shop closed for violating regulations
Law enforcement officers of the Doha Municipality ordered the closure of a prominent store for meat products (frozen and fresh meat) in the Landmark Mall on Thursday for violating health and hygiene regulations, according to a report in the local Arabic daily Al-Sharq.
A notice has been stuck on the glass pane of the store indicating the order. This action was taken when several irregularities were found after a close inspection of the premises, the report said.
In a related development municipal law enforcement officers in Al-Khor conducted as many as 890 rounds of inspection of restaurants, eateries and allied outlets during the past month. They ordered confiscation of 425kg of foodstuffs and 1,179kg of varieties of fish not fit for human consumption.
Which shop is it this time, anybody know?
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?