wiating on my visa, advice please!
Dear all, my situation is this, after a lengthy recruitment process i finally signed my contract with a qatar multinational company in early July.
i was informed that the hr department would then apply for my work visa, which should take 4 weeks.
8 weeks later i still have no visa, i understand that ramadan and eid can delay things but is this normal?
the hr dept wont help as they just tell me 'no clearance yet'
i am just looking for some similair storeys or advice about timescales to ease my worries a bit ! its all extremely frustrating, please help.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?