Kings Badminton Open Tournament
Kings Badminton Open Tourney to Begin from 6th May
Kings Badminton Club will conduct the second Qatar Kings Open badminton tournament from May 6.
The event will be conducted at Kings Club's badminton court located at Abdulla Bin Thani Street behind Kings Camera Tec.
The event will be held in three categories, namely men's singles, men's doubles and veteran's doubles.
Any event which has less than eight participants will be cancelled. The match schedule will be finalized through a draw at Kings Badminton Court by 8.30 pm on May 1.
Registration is open to all and the winners and runners-up will receive trophies and cash awards. Registration is open from 24 to 29 April 2009.
Those born on or before May 1964 will be eligible to participate in the veteran category.
For more details contact:
Ashraf (PH: 4355679 or 6250578 or Muneer: 5300932)
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?