A sad world when a 8 yrs old talks of jihad
Its a sad world when a 8 yrs old girl talks of her love for jihad
Eight-year-old Ruqaya yesterday addressed a crowd at the Australian chapter of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Bankstown as part of their "Muslims Rise" conference, Nine News reports.
Ruqaya spoke of her love for jihad, which means a spiritual struggle or holy war, the global Islam community, known as Ummah, and the violent uprisings in Syria.
"These uprisings have demonstrated that this Ummah is alive and well, that her sentiments are for Islam, her love is for Jihad, she has unshackled herself from the fear which she held," she said.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?