- Good for kids
Sarai is what one would call authentic flavorsome Lebanese cuisine.
Reviewed by yanapa2 on 29 Sep 2009 - 07:51
I believe its more Syrian than Lebanese, the food, ambience and waiter's uniform
Reviewed by Noddy on 4 Oct 2009 - 16:04
The ambience is very nice. Apart from that was pricey and as for the food,.didnt really enjoy it! Good if u like it grilled and plain!
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?