Medical Procedure For Resident Work Permit Or Family Residency
Blood Group certificates are required before going for medical tests. This applies to adults and children.
Medical tests include a blood test as well as chest X rays. The Chest x rays can only be done at the Medical Commission in Abu Hamour.
Electronic fingerprinting for adults only can be completed at the Mesaimeer Services Centre.
Identity cards are mandatory for all residents of Qatar; this applies to the resident work permit and the family resident permit. The exception is for those under 18. The ID cards contain information such as your blood group, your passport number and nationality not forgetting your signature and can be used instead of your passport in most circumstances. The duration of your ID is the same as your residency.
Questions and Answers
- Sample Budget and Cost of Living
- Qatar Schools Database
- Residents Guide to Qatar
- Siteseeing in Qatar
- Traffic Rules
- Attending a Qatari Wedding
- Gift ideas from Qatar
- Buying a used car in Qatar
- Renting in Qatar
- What to consider when renting in Qatar
- Preparing for Winter in Qatar
- Registering a birth in Qatar
- Blackberry phones in Qatar
- Old Qatar
- What's Happening in Qatar
- Online Shopping in Qatar
- What does Doha look like?